New Competiton Format

H.O Audio

And I understand there Derrick but yes in my organaztion all your guys are put in some of the same classes but there are plenty of hardcore comp organizations that have spread out classes for the big dogs and mine groups us big dogs together. Ok on the buying direct thing it is very simple just cause you buy direct doesn't make you pro. If you buy from Audioque for example direct at the advertised price and every single person in the world can buy it at you are consumer at the same time if you get a sponsorship where you get audio at below the regualr advertised price that makes you a pro. Same with the sundown and team thing if you guys have a team member that paid the same price he would have at the store for the product he is consumer but Team Sundown where he paid nothing, or dealer cost or anything below what the everyday consumer pays he/she will be PRO. Until we as seasoned competitors start realizing it is not about us but IT IS about the retailers and the consumers the whole 12 volt market will continue to die. If shops go under, companies will die away and there will be no organizations left to compete at. Competitors really do not make money for the industry except competing cause every competitor wants something for free or at cost and they do all the installs themselves.

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

I just booked a show in July in Bristol, PA for a huge car show event and I am in the works with Drop Jaw Mag to host events in VA,NC,SC with their car shows

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Archived