Jump to content

What Do I Do


t-roy

Recommended Posts

Posted
once i run my 4 ch amp for my mids and highs i will no longer need my wires running from the head unit. what do you guys do with yours

i leave them hooked up all my stock speaker wirein has not been messed with

or if u wanted 2 u can hook up some tweeters 2 it just a idea 4 u

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

I use mine to power hidden speakers. My amps control the main after market speakers and the head unit runs my hidden stock tweeters for a little more oomph.

But you could always just cut and tape em if you don't need them.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...