Second Skin Audio

I Want Sql But Less Than The Cone Area I Got Now

well ive made up my mind and i wanna try 2 l5/l7 10's, will they work good with 1000rms 500each?

oh, and the only ones i can seem to find on ebay are d2's and i need d4's, and what kinda deals can i get for a set and what would be better for my aplication for minimal airspace the l5 or l7? and with the power i got?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh and would i be better off sellin my memphis 1000d and get a kicker 1500d and kicker 2ch amp for mids n highs? so it all kicker sence they seem to work alot better with themselfs? i can run my memphis 150.2 in my geo for a mids n highs amp n get rid of that pos sony 4ch? im wantin to scale down to save money and get some better quality subs to

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

so type r's http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=2531

2531.jpg

i unno i might look into it more, ima look through youtube vids n see what they can do, maby a type r might work good for me, can they be had at a better price?

and do they hit lows pritty good with a .5cf box? lol now i would make it a tuned port box by runnin a piece of pipe into box then out of it and turn it up then out of face of box beside the sub will that work? might help tune it but i like sealed better tho lol, prolly will get to much port noise from that type of porting

oh, and would a type s be better for my aplication sence there more of a sq sub or type r for power? type s is alot cheaper to tho, ima try tp get a set of 10's for under $300 if possable that have good sql perposes with .5cf encloser i think is how much i can give em with 500rms each