i was playing a game with some friends at our local gym and i jumped up and some random person decides to tackle me... i land on my knee and twist it and bend it in ways its not supposed to.... so i immediatly call 911 as i cannot walk and at this point i have tears running down my face im in so much pain... the doctor comes in and talks bla bla bla i get x rays and some other tests in which i have no idea... the doctor comes back saying i have a hair line fracture and i pulled 3 tendons and ripped 1. now on monday i get to go see a orthopedic surgen and hope it can be fixed i got to file a police report (if i can find a camera i will post a pic) and now i get to face a really nice bill.. and i really get to see how bad my knee is because i cant even walk right i hobble on one foot... they now have me on 1000mg of vike and i hate it so much

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

oh your in for alota fun! ive had 2 surgeries on my knee, my knee cap has been shattered and i have nothing in between my knee bones to help "lubricate" there movement so its constantly grinding and stuff, just keep asking for alota pain pills as there about the only thing that helps

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

so far i have been taking the vike but it just makes me lightheaded like i smoked some weed or something... im not a big fan of it since i quit smoking.... and i can deff see that the shit is addictive as i keep wanting more lol.. so far i am at my limits with it as i am only allowed 2000mg per 6 hours.. and i dont feel like oding at the same time...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

make sure you eat when you take it, it can fuck up your stomach if u didnt eat anything

vicodin works good with me, when i had my knee surgery they gave me that and i would take some every 3 hours, go back to sleep and repeat..slept for like 3 days :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: