Forevrbumpn Posted February 13, 2009 Report Posted February 13, 2009 Ssacket asked if I had any glue to do a recone, and sure enough my 3m epoxy and gun came in last week. I guess he ordered a 18" MOAB, but in shipping it was damaged, got a recone kit, and 15" frame to change out.... 4" coil on this beast, looks like a good solid SQL design, 2.5" windings, single spider, to me the single spider is upsetting... But all in all, looks like a good solid design Yes thats just a 15", not a 12" or 10", a 15", so yeah, the motor is just that big dinner time being unemployed, I have had a odd cooking habit, I love cooking I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
xseveredveganx Posted February 25, 2009 Report Posted February 25, 2009 I'm surprised no one has said anything about this! Looks good! The Moab motors are quite beefy. I've yet to see one, but they appear to be huuuuge! I ordered my 3M gun last week. Hopefully it'll be here by this weekend!
Forevrbumpn Posted February 25, 2009 Author Report Posted February 25, 2009 3m is the way to go, good idea on the purchase Yeah, these are beefy, this was swapped directly with a 15" Omega, which is a 3" coil, and going over to this sub actually dropped a full DB 1db drop with direct swap this is somewhere around 6000rms- 2 strapped 3000Ds But after checking out the specs for the MOAB, I guess they like smaller boxes over large boxes I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.