DC Sound Lab

Sketchups Turned Noobtastic's Wall

I'm going to Bump this because i've been trying to direct some people over to it :)

-Drew

like me and domo? lol you ass. You make me work for all the info hahaha. shit. we got to make this happen. I just hope it comes out sounding good and not just looking sexy :P

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I'm going to Bump this because i've been trying to direct some people over to it :)

-Drew

I see it homie you are a fuckin ass. I think this is the part where im supposed to say, "Dood, this build looks hella sick!!! I cant wait to see tbe finished product!!!"

But im not going to say that because im pretty sure that im going to be doing some amounts of bitch work for you this weekend while i try and build my wall as well. I can see it now, "hey domo can you hold the light for me? Hey domo, can you go pick up a hot and ready? He gibbs and domo, can you buy me some pepsi?"

FML

likewealwaysbanner.jpg

doindadomodance.gif

I see it homie you are a fuckin ass. I think this is the part where im supposed to say, "Dood, this build looks hella sick!!! I cant wait to see tbe finished product!!!"

But im not going to say that because im pretty sure that im going to be doing some amounts of bitch work for you this weekend while i try and build my wall as well. I can see it now, "hey domo can you hold the light for me? Hey domo, can you go pick up a hot and ready? He gibbs and domo, can you buy me some pepsi?"

FML

you forgot the crushes. you also forgot the "hand me the short 10 the long 12 blah blah blah." :aggressive:

:D

but yeah, FOLs lol, at least my build is pretty much done, I won't have to worry about bitch work getting in the way rofl

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

dood so we hella did work today. Amped interiors, box built, just no sub! Drew, build that XL like now when you get back to reno. Spend the night in rusty's garage lol

this :D

:ph34r: ....or else....:D

15xtrur.png