DC Sound Lab

Sketchups Turned Noobtastic's Wall

For some reason i've been wanting to Wall the Blue car. Maybe its because of the measly 145.1 it did at the last show. I was told that i have a connection with a CNC router so....

One 18 or two?

Posted Image

Posted Image

**Just ideas not practical, one 18 box would be silly to build and is still displayed with 14cuft and two 18s box has to small of a port, just some ideas i had when playing with sketchup**

**and if i did it i would add more DC layers inside to extend the port**

-Drew

Thread has kinda shifted- i'll be posting some pix in here so stay tuned

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Twins are always more fun :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah james i agree its not worth it but i wanted to see how much space i had to lay out the woofers and the "DC port"

15s would still fit better than 18s :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

waste of wall for 1 sub

yeah bro, thats really what it boils down to... ntm when you go to car shows, and your bumpin you ish, people always wish that their system was a little bit louder. Id say go 2x 18s and be happy. if your really wanting to go for numbers, do 4x 15's. :D

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

drew lets see "blue" get walled i think that would look sick right behind the driver and passenger seats yezzir!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)