Gearbox Stuck..help Asap

bad break switch?

my honda has that wrong with it now, does ur car have a shift lock?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

a break switch is a lil round thing like a signal flasher relay thats behind the break pettle and has a black "tit" on the end that tells the break lighs to come on and to shift from gears and there only like $7-10 i think

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

^^My friend told me about that and I checked it, but my brake lights come on.

He told me to try this other thing, which is something near the shifter, where you stick something in in and push down, and that makes it shift. i tried that and it worked. anybody know what the hell that could be now?

:)

break switch can do that too, thats how my honda works the brake lights come on but wont shift, maby blown fuse or some shit, i hate new cars with computers for everything, one sensor goes bad and ur car runs like shit, but that shift lock thing beside the shifter works but not always best cause u can get it out of gear parked with car off also, umm try that switch does it click when u press the brake? u can shift gears with car not runnin just put it on the on position just befor start and mess with it, there not that expensive tho and pritty easy to replace the brake switch, thats all i can think of, and theres a sensor on the engin that lets it kno its in park so it will crank, i had to replace that and brake switch on my geo a couple years back, junkyard ftmfw!