ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted February 15, 2009 Author Report Posted February 15, 2009 For the price you are paying for RE XXX components, check out the DDA W high end components. I think there is a video of Steve explaining them on Youtube. I would go with the DD because RE is China parts vs. german hand made stuff. The W6.5 in a ported enclosure is supposed to be better than the XXX mids. The XXX comps do sound good though. I would never pay retail though. Isn't 2 ohm on mids/highs harsh? ive been looking at those too. but im not sure. im not paying retail on any speaker or amp. thats just dumb. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
ty_houston Posted February 15, 2009 Report Posted February 15, 2009 yea i changed my mind about the fosgates. heres my email. [email protected] sweet deal i would really like to see vids with like just the doors then the whole set up. thanks.I will try to get that out to you tomorrow. supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted February 15, 2009 Author Report Posted February 15, 2009 I have a few pics of the build on photobucket. I just don't have any of the doors being built.thats cool just wanna see some pics haha. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
xx24xx Posted February 15, 2009 Report Posted February 15, 2009 Last I checked Steve uses RE XXXs in his Tahoe. Check out his build log. lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6 DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted February 15, 2009 Author Report Posted February 15, 2009 Last I checked Steve uses RE XXXs in his Tahoe. Check out his build log.steve who? meade? My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
xx24xx Posted February 15, 2009 Report Posted February 15, 2009 Yup yup. lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6 DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted February 15, 2009 Author Report Posted February 15, 2009 Yup yup.hmmm i dont think he is but ill check. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
00sdime00 Posted February 15, 2009 Report Posted February 15, 2009 Yes Steve uses them. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
ROBERT 04XBLZ Posted February 15, 2009 Author Report Posted February 15, 2009 Yes Steve uses them.dang. alright haha. thanks. wonder how he likes them. My New Build checklist: (3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.