Xxx 6.5 Components.

ROBERT 04XBLZ

who here has them. i ve searched the site but cant find anyone with them or threads with any good replies. im about to buy a couple sets because ive read a couple reviews and heard nothing but good things. but i want to hear it from one of yall. or see some vids of them. youtube only has like 2 and they are crappy vids. thanks.

My New Build checklist:

(3) 18'' btl fully loaded d2

who here has them. i ve searched the site but cant find anyone with them or threads with any good replies. im about to buy a couple sets because ive read a couple reviews and heard nothing but good things. but i want to hear it from one of yall. or see some vids of them. youtube only has like 2 and they are crappy vids. thanks.

I can get them

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Call me 601-906-7363 Reggie

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

okay i have a pair................. i list the bads first first they are fikin huge and require 4.5inches to mount... and the tweeter is not swivel as advertised in the site.... also it takes alot of power to get them to shine...

the goods is that in the rite setup tese will slam hard and sound good doing it.. it will handle lots of power ive only had 150 on them and i loved it ive never seen a mid play 28hz and these did it with authority.

these would be a great replacement for the rear speaker on a sedan with and aperiodic enclose and 200 watts you will be very very happy...

they sound awsome.... i lovemy set but i havent had the time to redo the enclosure(kick panels for them) so they are in th closet now...

my biggest complaint was the gigantic mounting needs forthte mid other than that i say they are well worth it and you will be happy excelent sound and lots of authority on the mid/low end..... and like i said in a small setup these in the rear deck could be mistaken for a sub.....

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

okay i have a pair................. i list the bads first first they are fikin huge and require 4.5inches to mount... and the tweeter is not swivel as advertised in the site.... also it takes alot of power to get them to shine...

the goods is that in the rite setup tese will slam hard and sound good doing it.. it will handle lots of power ive only had 150 on them and i loved it ive never seen a mid play 28hz and these did it with authority.

these would be a great replacement for the rear speaker on a sedan with and aperiodic enclose and 200 watts you will be very very happy...

they sound awsome.... i lovemy set but i havent had the time to redo the enclosure(kick panels for them) so they are in th closet now...

my biggest complaint was the gigantic mounting needs forthte mid other than that i say they are well worth it and you will be happy excelent sound and lots of authority on the mid/low end..... and like i said in a small setup these in the rear deck could be mistaken for a sub.....

sweet! yea they will be going in my doors.

My New Build checklist:

for them to perform properly in your door i recoemnd deaden the entire door and try to make an enclosure in there...i garuntee youll be happy....but the key is to deaden the doo because these have great mid and low end for theyre size....they actually have greater xmax then the re8's and i have those as well....

i had orrignally bought ther re re set and the re8's and was planning on 3 way active but i kept blowing the tweer so i stepped it up to the re xx line and was so excited and happy... i ended up getting 2 15 inch mts and a single set couldnt keep up so now i have 2 sets of 6x9s in the door...I want to make kicks for them but i might not keep my hatch much longer i want to get a bigger vehicle so we will see...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

for them to perform properly in your door i recoemnd deaden the entire door and try to make an enclosure in there...i garuntee youll be happy....but the key is to deaden the doo because these have great mid and low end for theyre size....they actually have greater xmax then the re8's and i have those as well....

i had orrignally bought ther re re set and the re8's and was planning on 3 way active but i kept blowing the tweer so i stepped it up to the re xx line and was so excited and happy... i ended up getting 2 15 inch mts and a single set couldnt keep up so now i have 2 sets of 6x9s in the door...I want to make kicks for them but i might not keep my hatch much longer i want to get a bigger vehicle so we will see...

i have three boxes of dynamat extreme coming. im just trying to figure out a way make an enclosure in the door.

My New Build checklist:

I have been wanting a set for awhile I'm selling my two sets of RSD 6.5s and grabbing a pair of these.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived