2007 Civic Si Wall Build Pics Are Up!

26square inches of port per subs seems a bit small to me...

Yeah.....my brother Jake told me people aere gonna say that!!!! LOL.....These subs just dont need alot of air or port space....we've blown up a few by putting them in to big of boxes.....i will post up vids of me metering the car on burps and music here in about a week.....im sure it will speak for itself. Thanks for the responses the guys....keep em coiming!!!!!

Korey Justice

(2) 18" American Bass Hd Subs Walled( 7.5 cf after displacement tuned@36 hz)

(2) American Bass 100.1 monoblocks

(2 )MB Quart 6.5" component systems(1 set in each door)

(2) MB Quart 5.25" component systems(i set in each pillar built off wall)

(2) American Bass SQ945 Amps For Highs

(2) Strands Of Kicker 0 gauge Power and Ground

(1) Kinetik 1400

(2) Stinger 1.5 Fared Caps

(1) American Bass 3 way X-Over

Pioneer AVIC N-2 Multimedia Center

TEAM DB LINC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07sicoupe, I know your brother Jake. I competed at many of the same events as him this past summer in Ohio. As long as there's no port noise your good then. It just looks awfully narrow and I would expect some port noise out of it, but if there's none than that's great. 28sqin per sub isn't a lot, but I'm guessing that you wanted it to be tuned very low for some daily listening. I have more sqin for the 12's that I have right now and will have more for the 15's that I'm getting ready to do. I wonder why Jake went with such a small port and box even for a daily setup. 7.5 cubes for a pair of 18's is pretty small too. Usually 18's work well in 4-8 cubes each, but as long as it sounds good and it thumps thats great!!!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

07sicoupe, I know your brother Jake. I competed at many of the same events as him this past summer in Ohio. As long as there's no port noise your good then. It just looks awfully narrow and I would expect some port noise out of it, but if there's none than that's great. 28sqin per sub isn't a lot, but I'm guessing that you wanted it to be tuned very low for some daily listening. I have more sqin for the 12's that I have right now and will have more for the 15's that I'm getting ready to do. I wonder why Jake went with such a small port and box even for a daily setup. 7.5 cubes for a pair of 18's is pretty small too. Usually 18's work well in 4-8 cubes each, but as long as it sounds good and it thumps thats great!!!

Yeah i just wanted a street pounder!!!!!!!!!!! My names Korey bro!! I only went to 3 shows last year....i will be at alot this year tho now that i decided to join my bro's team. I look forward to meeting you bro!!!!!!

Korey Justice

(2) 18" American Bass Hd Subs Walled( 7.5 cf after displacement tuned@36 hz)

(2) American Bass 100.1 monoblocks

(2 )MB Quart 6.5" component systems(1 set in each door)

(2) MB Quart 5.25" component systems(i set in each pillar built off wall)

(2) American Bass SQ945 Amps For Highs

(2) Strands Of Kicker 0 gauge Power and Ground

(1) Kinetik 1400

(2) Stinger 1.5 Fared Caps

(1) American Bass 3 way X-Over

Pioneer AVIC N-2 Multimedia Center

TEAM DB LINC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's cool man. I'll be in Ohio for a few shows this summer. I recently moved from there to North Carolina so I won't make as many as I did last year, but I will be there for some. Good luck with the car and I'll be here waiting to see some videos of it when it's done. I also plan on talking to your bro here about an alt for my car soon. I was going to get one a while back but decided to wait a little while on it and do some other stuff first.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz