**SoLd**

hey man I got a ps3 80 gig and/ or a xbox 360 60 gig for sale lets trade and pay our own shipping I work at gamestop. Are these D1 or D2 and are you sure these are fully loaded? Both work fine no problems at all just want audio now.

• 3 weeks later...

250 shipped for one of em

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hey srry i been slow on sum pm's been busy workin lately ill get on em now

Also many have asked if they are the daily or spl version and they are the DAILY...And yes they do have the UNIVERSAL option as well

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

250 shipped for one of em

^

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

• 4 months later...

ForSALE...NEED these things gone..Getting out completely

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

ForSALE...NEED these things gone..Getting out completely

Man I know you said the price is not firm but I am seeing that the price you are asking for plus adding shipping twice (from u to me to Fi back to me ) will just about get me the new BTL 18's without all the trouble. I can do about $350.00 for both shipped because I still would have to recone them. that still puts me at 350.00+210.00=$560.00 for some used older model BTL's When I can spend about $300.00 more for some brand new '09 series BTL's fully loaded. (you are asking for $600.00+210.00=810.00) not dumping just letting you know what a lot of viewers are thinking. Take the offer or leave it and I do have paypal.

Archived