**SoLd**

Iv got 2 18" FI BTL d1 VC older model the tinsel leads are a lil mess up but can be soldered or butt connected or sent back in for recone basket is broke on one sub but can be fixed by fi when sent in for recone. They are the DAILY OPTION and also have the UNIVERSAL option

and a blown 07' 15" L7 solobaric.silver and blue......looking to trade for Different subs to handle 3 or 4k+watts. also looking for $$$$$$$$$$$$ will consider all offers prices are +shipping the prices arnt firm so make sum offers

BTL-$600 for both to be safe but welcoming all offers $80 shipped on L7

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

L7-$80 shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

isnt the solo sub trash now? im not sure if those can be reconed i thought it was only the solo x series that could be reconed?

From kicker

Our company has decided to replace speakers with new instead of repairing them. This expedites the process and we are able to have a quicker turn around on returned product which benefits our consumers.

Since your speaker would not be covered under warranty you can use it as a trade in on a new model with a year warranty. The price with your trade in is $262.50.

So you send them this sub and 262 and they will send u the newest model and a year warranty

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

Trade the btls for a mtx thunder 9500 12"?

97 Yukon GT

Pioneer 9400BH

Under the hood:

MCR 250a alt

DB Link 1/0 2 runs

Big 3

Front Stage: Focal 165A1

Rear Stage: Neo Pro 6.5's/ T1 Tweets

Mids/Highs Power: PPI PC650

The Bump:2 SA 15's

Power: SAZ 1500DV.2 @ .5ohm (Waiting for D4's to hook up my Mojo 2500.1)

8cu @ 33hz

All 1" Double Baffled.

145.6 sealed @ kick

146.2 w/ down @ dash

any interest in a Nasty Impulse paintball gun plus $ for the woofers?

Nah not into paintball like i used to be although me and sum friend were talking about going and playing again....gotta love a sport where u can shoot people and not go to jail lol

~REFS~

Archived