Love For Money- Willie The Kid

Reminds me of the old Bone thugs N harmony song..Not the lyrics though..

I'll be looking for track 7 on disk 2 of Art of War.. that was LOW!

But for now, I got Love For Money on repeat, it is my new anthem, and IF it's ONLY 27Hz, I am taking my utility knife, thrusting my arm into the port, and cutting off some and tuning to 25Hz, buying a 2500.1 and calling it a day

IB3 22"

version off the DJ Spinatik Well Damn album realllllly good. clean cut version with out any of the bs.

this song does fucking pound tho, i was driving today and it was making my front driver windows flex with them half way open. speaking that i got one 12 with a 650rms amp i was impressed :clapping:

Edited by ChiefDankBud

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

Nope it's 27hz.

OK, I'm gonna do it... I'm gonna chop some port off and raise it from 15Hz to 25Hz on my temp box so I can rebuild for the 22" cuz Scott emailed the other day and I got more info. I am scared to death. I am not sayin I do not believe you, but, I want to make sure before I bottom out HARD. This song sounds like it goes all the way to the bottom lines of no longer being sound and into infrasonics. My ears are probably shit, or the program I use to decode it (my brain v.02). So the program says it's 27Hz, and if it's right, then me tuning to 25Hz (I will actually do 24 for leeway, I am actually tuned to 14 Hz right now nobody knows it but I round off airspace to be lower and I round of tuning and say it's higher... I am at 14Hz! ) will be perfect!

So anyone with good ears out there? Can you play test tones from 20Hz-30Hz and decided exactly which test tone sounds closest to the low note on Willie????

IB3 22"