my install. let me know what u think

kickerman

Almost sounds like this guy isnt coming back to the site. After all this criticism he probably realized how fucked up his system acctaully is. Lets do a run through of what hes done so far. First he has used the wrong type of wood. Second hes mixing sub sizes. Third it looks like hes running about 6-8 speakers all off of his shitty headunit. Forth he used CARDBOARD as a amp surrounding. Fifth from the looks of things both his amps are garbage. So bassically now all he can do is rip all that out and start again. That is if he ever responds to our comments.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

it is a card board template i had just took out the speakers u see just laying there and put new one in because i blew them. i like your advice and im listening and yes this is my first install.

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

it is a card board template i had just took out the speakers u see just laying there and put new one in because i blew them. i like your advice and im listening and yes this is my first install.

Well i hope you take our advice and start ripping that shit out ASAP. And my current system is my first system to. But it isnt like that lol.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

kickerman... i think you should sell either that 15 inch or the two mtxs or all of it and get either 2 more mtx subs like the ones you have, or go with brand new 15's perhaps the Fi Qs or SSDs and sell all your amps, and subs and purchase those SSDs or Qs and get an amp to power the 2 or if you want even just one Fi Q would do you real nice!

06 SCION tC

Almost sounds like this guy isnt coming back to the site. After all this criticism he probably realized how fucked up his system acctaully is. Lets do a run through of what hes done so far. First he has used the wrong type of wood. Second hes mixing sub sizes. Third it looks like hes running about 6-8 speakers all off of his shitty headunit. Forth he used CARDBOARD as a amp surrounding. Fifth from the looks of things both his amps are garbage. So bassically now all he can do is rip all that out and start again. That is if he ever responds to our comments.

whats wrong with the wood? it works

iv got the subs all on different setups iv got them on switches so i can play what i like. some songs sound better on tens than a 15.

my head unit isnt shit i paid 140 for it. and yes i have 6 peakers to it.

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

My advice would be build a box for either the 2 mtxs or the kicker. If you do, I can promise it will be louder than how it is now and the sound will be 1000 times cleaner.

i agree.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

Yes mdf sounds way better than plywood if thats what you used. I made the mistake of building a box out of plywood too. I just didn't know better. Now look at the box I just built.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

Archived