have you tried to pull the box back and fire the port off the window? just curious

no i havent..he's very pleased with the outcome so im happy..he's thinking about stepping it up to Type R's or even some Fi SSD's 15's with another bxi1208d on each speaker

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

i have a integra with a similar box... subs up port up, its 8 cubes roughly tuned to 33 hz.... and i found that moving the box back and firing it off the window hits alot harder... not off of the rear trunk area.. if that makes sense

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i have a integra with a similar box... subs up port up, its 8 cubes roughly tuned to 33 hz.... and i found that moving the box back and firing it off the window hits alot harder... not off of the rear trunk area.. if that makes sense

makes sense..ill let him know...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

you'll have to adjust where it is, i dont know how big that box is, looks about 6 cubes... but my box is almost all the way back to my seats and firing off the middle of the window

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones