<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

ive been known of ppl to use somethin like this

but ive also seen ppl drill a hole in there box, stick all thread threw, bolt one end down, then put a nut on the allthread inside the box, then cauk around the nut to seal it off from air leaks

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ive been known of ppl to use somethin like this _L_Bracket.jpg

but ive also seen ppl drill a hole in there box, stick all thread threw, bolt one end down, then put a nut on the allthread inside the box, then cauk around the nut to seal it off from air leaks

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

be careful screwing in the box

dont go through into your spare tire(rav-4 has it on the tailgate, just for anyone else looking here)

remember that in most cars there is a gas tank right under the sheetmetal somewhere in the trunk area. get under there and look, make sure you're just screwing into metal and not brake lines, gas lines, etc.

remember it is only as strong as what you screw it to, so if youre just screwing into plastic or cardboard or whatever, dont expect it to hold too well.

that being said i used ones similar to what was posted (the ones that come with a kicker box, like 14g black steel)

i only used on the front of the box, broke one hitting a mean pothole where my car jumped. this box now is screwed from inside the box with 1.5in wood screws, so the subs have to be removed to take the box out...not like my box fits out anyway

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i use somethin like this when i do that Hex-Washer-Head-Self-Tapping-Screw.jpg but shorter tho, and they work good, my old door panel clips broke on my geo so i used these to screw it back to the door, works fine and dont look all that bad

Archived