I Need A 2003 Rf 1501bd Thats Fairly Beat Up And Cheap!

ISO

Do any of you guys have a 2003 Rockford Fosgate 1501BD that is unmodded and that has a physically damaged heat sink for fairly cheap?

It can look shitty but its got to work. I don't need any accessories with it. I need one for really cheap though.

Were I want to mount the amp will probbly scratch up the heatsink. That is why I want a blemished piece of equipment.

I'm thinking about BDsyncing my amps but I'm uncomfortable syncing a modded one to an unmodded one even though Rockford and I determind it might not hurt the other amp if the modded one starts to act up.

2 RF 1501BD's BDsynced on 3 10 inch L7s at 3 ohm.(its only a thought)

It must be a 2003 model. Silver with the blue RF logo.

You must beable to except Paypal.

If I don't reconize you or your a new member you will have to find someone to vouch for you before I will send money.

Remember CHEAP!

Thanks

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

My other thoughts are if anyone has a blown one I would like to have the Heat Sink so I have one I can mess with.

If the heat sink is mint, I'll keep it and put my board in it when I'm done with this build.

If its worse than Mine than I'll switch boards and use it now.

I'm not really sure if the amp is going to sustain any cosmetic damage but where I'm mounting it at is so tight I won't know anything until after the damage is done and this will be for trial and error to find out what size amps I can mount in this spot without causeing cosmetic damage or problems.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Bump!

Terryswork001.png

i have the 1500...silver chassis with the blue led turns on but instant protect. $50 +shipping

You got PM.

Terryswork001.png

I've got a heatsink on the way. Modds please lock.

Thanks Jack

Terryswork001.png