Mystery Subwoofer Enclosure Build

I've had some 2 10" Thump subwoofers lying around the house for a few years lately, and figured I'd put them to some use. We ran them at 4 ohm once in a s-10, on a Rockford 250. No idea on what they are rated or anything. They seem like a generic sub, and I have no idea of what size box to put them in.

Any idea of what size box I should put them in or port them?

29250959_cd0cc3.jpg

15" Fi BL

Ported 4.0 cu ft.

Sundown 1500d

Full 1/0 Gauge Throughout

Big 3

thump pro audio? man i had a set of those back then and they jammed like hell but dont handle that much power tho, and they sound good ported but better sealed with around .6, 1cf each, i got mine from the pawnshop for christmas, they had a white basket and blue dustcap, can u post pics of ur subs so i can make sure there the same thing? they acually sound good but i wouldn't throw no more than 100rms to each max daily, i wasnted to blow mine so i ran it to my mtx 500d givein it around 500rms n it sounded killer n then died lol, but there good subs, just there only throw back is the tinsle wires keep pullin from the cone right under the dustcap, but other than that there good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived