Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

The Return Of The Sig!


David

Recommended Posts

Posted

hey look you found a boo boo, Im missing an O on my audio. ( thanks Ice Hoe)

as Joe stated I am just an employee, yes I know who owns the company, but they made it very clear not to discuss that information.

I can get you all the information you need about the product, the only thing really missing from the site is Specs on the SIG, I don't have the specs, so I cannot post that info.

I am still working on the store front so in a few days that will be finished, I am told the woofers are about 45ish days out.

we are working on a optional dust cap that doesn't have the shocker hand on it.

yes Ramen That does look like a SIG hard to say what it is though I never heard of that company, with us owning the rights to the woofer I sure hope they arent SIG's.

David

Totally understand about the ownership. All good dude. And im not too fond of the shocker sign, so the optional dustcap is definitely a great idea to implement.

How do you think a SIG would take to a DAT 2500.1? Im sure it can handle it with ease, probably two on burps or 30 second BR runs. Just trying to gather some thoughts together. Cant decide between 4 lower powered 15s or 2 higher powered 18s

Posted

I think the SIG will handle 2 2500.1s no problem on music, and from what I hear FAR more power on burps.

we offer lines from Mild to Wild, so we can cover you anyway you wanna go.

2 BIG ass SIG's would be cool though, I know someone that will be doing that set up.

2 SIG 18s and 4 2500.1s if he wants to say who he is I will let him do that.

I hope to be able to post some specs on the SIG soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4768 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...