Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And these last ones are more pics of Blastro, a badass Astro van that joined a couple years ago and is in the Cincinatti chapter....

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have some videos of Blastro at the track, I'm posting all my videos on my Dropmob video thread, seen here:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=39070

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

I was told that he had come and gone before I joined the club. I trust the peeps in my club, so I still assume that's true. I haven't cared enough to do independent research about it myself so you might be right. idk. I still don't really care enough to research it, cause he's not in our club NOW either way. I just went through the site and copied everything and posted it. That 350Z isn't in right now either, but they were at one time. We used to have 6 chapters, Lexington, Louisville, Ohio, Nashville, Florida and Chicago, but some bullshit and rumors went down over ordering our plaques, and all of them collapsed except the Lexington chapter. This was in 07. I joined in late 07. Now we're built back up to 3 chapters again, and still growing. I apologize to anyone offended if it turns out he wasn't in the club back then.

Well its definitely not true I was never in your club, I've always have been in LOW LYFE C.C. and will retire that way. You should maybe do some checking on those other rides as well. Please remove my picture from the list, thanx. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Well its definitely not true I was never in your club, I've always have been in LOW LYFE C.C. and will retire that way. You should maybe do some checking on those other rides as well. Please remove my picture from the list, thanx. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

you're off now. Sorry for the confusion. There's only 2 other rides on there that aren't currently in the club, and I've spoken to them before personally, and have pics of the Dropmob plaque in their rides.

you're off now. Sorry for the confusion. There's only 2 other rides on there that aren't currently in the club, and I've spoken to them before personally, and have pics of the Dropmob plaque in their rides.

Thanx homie, good looking out....... :good:

• 2 weeks later...

What's up Rags?

nm homie. I didn't see this earlier, my bad.

Here's some updated pics. Been helpin with a little bit of fiberglass work with some buddies. This is that badass Jeep. Did some trunk work....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and some sheetmetaling....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 7 months later...

a little update on some rides.... I bought that orange Yota and no longer have my Scion for one....

Bump bought a 2nd Hardbody and has redone the whole truck because it was a piece of shit when he got it. Gave it a full frame, first Hardbody to lay 22s....

bump2.jpg

l_a9cccb996e3c499abc10deb1220ff455.jpg

Dusty backhalfed his S10, gave it an interior rollcage, and some racing seats

DSC02711.jpg

Slammin09001.jpg

l_ca22a79f76b34d1ab86224e3c7f2a875.jpg

m_71673e511ed54b0a84274f0cc516a2cf.jpg

Jeremy traded in his Daytons for some Martin Bros. 22s, and is backhalfing the frame and shortening the rear end to tuck them in the rear, also cut a hole in the hood and trunk lids and is molding them all up. This thing will be sick when it busts out....

22s2.jpg

22s5.jpg

P1050628.jpg

P1050631.jpg

Archived