ZombieswithMustaches Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 Anybody have these?? I'm thinking of putting some of these in my pillars. I know DLS is a good brand, but I'm just curious, what these bad boys sound like??? Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors Two Rockford T600-4's for the components Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's RF T1500-bd's for the subs 8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift) 17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's Undercover Bedcover Surco Roof Rack Five Hella Lights on front bumper 270A Mechman Alternator Two Optima Yellow Top batteries Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.
ZombieswithMustaches Posted February 23, 2009 Author Report Posted February 23, 2009 bumpers Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors Two Rockford T600-4's for the components Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's RF T1500-bd's for the subs 8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift) 17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's Undercover Bedcover Surco Roof Rack Five Hella Lights on front bumper 270A Mechman Alternator Two Optima Yellow Top batteries Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.