bassbaker15 Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 i had an idea i was thinking about glassing my doors... I was thinking of putting a comp set in then, and maybe even glassing an 8 in there as well... Would the 8 really help with anything at all?? I was thinking of getting two of these even if they dont do much of anything they would be kool for look tho.. the color matches my interior haha Team Deadly Hertz 1997 GMC 1500 Update.... System is gone Motor is fucked Truck is down and out for a while Myspace YOUTUBE My Build
CR Boom Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 I have never had 8's up front but I have heard... It makes it sound rich, thick... yes I like... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
FYI-Future-Star Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 I have never had 8's up front but I have heard... It makes it sound rich, thick... yes I like... X2 from what I have seen they use the 8s in a 3way active front stage I was also thinking of using some 8s you should also look into some tang bang 8s on parts-express.com Team O.B.M '97 Tahoe Build after the new year!!! Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet 6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s 2 18s 2 Sundown saz 4500s 2 Sundown sax 100.4 1 Mechman SMD spec 360a 4 XS d1400s My Feed Back http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841 ub
sri3850341 Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 one of the hardest parts of car audio (to reproduce) is midrange,so yes the 8's setup correctly will help dramatically 07 mote carlo.. deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs) bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab
raytard Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 dont use pyle....and those are 8in subwoofers too check kicker 04ssmb8 and powerbass 4XL-80-94, or the usual selenium/beyma/ whip audio depending on if you want sq or just loud. the kickers sound fantastic btw jl has an 8in mid as well havnt heard it personally. Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
sri3850341 Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 you can also glance at www.partsexpress.com specifically dayton's,never used them but heard from bunches that they are great drivers and cheap too 07 mote carlo.. deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs) bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab
tacomabanga1986 Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 i use mtx 6000 8'' subs for midbass and they do pritty good i think, so i unno, just a personal peference i think here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
brewer_brewer Posted February 23, 2009 Report Posted February 23, 2009 do you have the depth in your door for those? should sound decent as long as you set your crossover right. REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.