Second Skin Audio

4 Power Dvc Rfr2210

purchased these yesturday, i've looked up the manual and printed it out, recomends 35hz and 1.0ft ported but i have 4 and would like to get the most out of it, help me out. specs are

Nominal imp 4 ohmx2

fs 28hx

qts 0.34

vas(ft) 1.060

vas(liters) 30

xmax(in) 0.48

xmas(mm) 12.3

sen(db) 85

it'll be installed in the integra(avatar) 33 widthx15 height

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

you keeping back seat or not?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well, i got 2 15s in a 98 integra 2 dr with my subs right behind the front seats and the port facing up towards the rear window, gets really loud im sure you could do that with 4 12s my box is 8 cubes

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well, i got 2 15s in a 98 integra 2 dr with my subs right behind the front seats and the port facing up towards the rear window, gets really loud im sure you could do that with 4 12s my box is 8 cubes

i was trying the re box thing, and the rf box wizard, gave me like 4 cubes only, with fosgate spec, thats way to small for me, got any ideas for me? i've seens your vids, shit knocks, how'd you fit that 1400 in the front? custom brackets?

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

36 x 31 5/8 x 15 would be a perfect fit

Team DC Audio

no no custom brackets, i just tilted it alittle LOL JK, had to move the negative wire mount and ground somewhere else

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio