My 5-link is behind the rear axel and I'll take my 22+ years of Experience with hydraulics over your "Common Knowledge' anyday....the day I drop my driveshaft then I'll listen to this so-called "knowledge"... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

TJ...you have to keep in mind that the lift bars in the rear have NO effect on the suspension geometry.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

So a parallel 4link with a panhard bar or a triangulated 4link. If lift is an issue, I'd say the triangulated 4link. The parallel 4link with the panhard will move the rear end to the side. A lot of people have been running Watts links, which work well when setup properly.

The Suicidedoors 5 link, like already mentioned, is a great piece. My old roommate has that setup in his S-10 and it's great. Well worth the $$$$.

My 5-link is behind the rear axel and I'll take my 22+ years of Experience with hydraulics over your "Common Knowledge' anyday....the day I drop my driveshaft then I'll listen to this so-called "knowledge"... :rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

lol, again it may work, but its not right. Just because you do something for 20 years doesn't mean you know everything. I'm tired of minitruckers building half ass crap when the right way doesnt cost but a LITTLE more

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

lol, again it may work, but its not right. Just because you do something for 20 years doesn't mean you know everything. I'm tired of minitruckers building half ass crap when the right way doesnt cost but a LITTLE more

Im not a minitrucker. Most of them DO build crap and get some tattoos and wear their hats with some gay tilt on them, and call themselves minitruckers.

NOW once again ALL the research in the world really never amounts to anything with out DOING. and calling out lowrider people that have to build stuff(as their jobs) for people to abuse is really wrong. I kinda understand what you are saying about its not the ideal way. but sometimes (ie bagging a crewcab ford dually on 24s where the customer WANTS to retain his stock fuel tank and there is already is a blow through with four 15s so none of that can be relocated) you need to apply a reverse 4 link....

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Im not a minitrucker. Most of them DO build crap and get some tattoos and wear their hats with some gay tilt on them, and call themselves minitruckers.

NOW once again ALL the research in the world really never amounts to anything with out DOING. and calling out lowrider people that have to build stuff(as their jobs) for people to abuse is really wrong. I kinda understand what you are saying about its not the ideal way. but sometimes (ie bagging a crewcab ford dually on 24s where the customer WANTS to retain his stock fuel tank and there is already is a blow through with four 15s so none of that can be relocated) you need to apply a reverse 4 link....

whats wrong with tattoos, and minitruckers? damn...

and i never once "called you out". i just said that it's not correct, or the most ideal way to set up the suspension. argue that...and i'll just laugh. Sure there are times (one like you mentioned) where it's just flat out not worth the troubles of setting one up properly, so you go next best. I never said there is never a situation where it wasn't needed, i just said I would never ever suggest one, or run one (personally). I don't know where your talking/doing stuff is coming from, check my thread, mine's being built right now....we've got building covered. Sometime form wins over function when things are already in place.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Archived