Second Skin Audio

Specs For My 2 18 Btl Wall

dr hypothesis

Well I'm set to start this weekend. Gonna be a little below 0 here in North Dakota, but I've built in worse weather. B)

Anyways, after redoing my deisgn for the millionth time, I've decided on: 14 Cubes (after displacement) 35hz tune, 192" of port.

I may be able to lengthen the port a couple inches to get a little bit of lower tuning, but I'll wait and see on that. I'd love to tune lower, but the port length becomes absurdly long and it ends up taking up too much box. This was the best of the compromises I had to make. Power will be from a Memphis 4kw.

How do the BTLs sound tuned to 34-35hz? I see a lot of people putting them in smaller boxes, but I'm not using as much power as most it seems like. Hoping the larger box will make up for it.

Just looking for some last minute input before I go to Lowe's tomorrow and pick up 4 or 5 sheets of MDF.

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2

136.1 Extreme 3

Well I'm set to start this weekend. Gonna be a little below 0 here in North Dakota, but I've built in worse weather. B)

Anyways, after redoing my deisgn for the millionth time, I've decided on: 14 Cubes (after displacement) 35hz tune, 192" of port.

I may be able to lengthen the port a couple inches to get a little bit of lower tuning, but I'll wait and see on that. I'd love to tune lower, but the port length becomes absurdly long and it ends up taking up too much box. This was the best of the compromises I had to make. Power will be from a Memphis 4kw.

How do the BTLs sound tuned to 34-35hz? I see a lot of people putting them in smaller boxes, but I'm not using as much power as most it seems like. Hoping the larger box will make up for it.

Just looking for some last minute input before I go to Lowe's tomorrow and pick up 4 or 5 sheets of MDF.

whats the dimensions

2 18's Fi SSD All Options Dual 2 ohm

Rockford Fosgate T20001 Bd

1/0 gauge Knukonceptz power wire

Pioneer Touch Screen Navigation AVIC F700

13.62 cu ft box ..28 hz

250 amp alternator

2 kinetik 2000 batteries

Xs Vcm Module

Archived