Sundown Audio

What Kind Of Amp?

BassAddict32

at first i wasnt either, because when you first hear about sundown audio your like well i havent heard of them so they must not be very good. i mean when you look around sundown isnt really a brand that gets thrown around until you come here or a couple other forums. but once you really look into them you will know why everyone who has them loves them, they are rock solid amps. you put them up against any amp rated the same the sundown will perform better or just as good. im not including hybrid amps. but its up to you, i was just trying to give a little advice.

Edited by zfrerichs

Roseville, CA

at first i wasnt either, because when you first hear about sundown audio your like well i havent heard of them so they must not be very good. i mean when you look around sundown isnt really a brand that gets thrown around until you come here or a couple other forums. but once you really look into them you will know why everyone who has them loves them, they are rock solid amps. you put them up against any amp rated the same the sundown will perform better or just as good. im not including hybrid amps. but its up to you, i was just trying to give a little advice.

thanks for the advice man. i'll check in. idk. i may end up liking them. who knows.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i had a aq2000d it was a very good amp good warrenty 1 year but i just got a sundown 3000d and i would say go with the sundown way nicer amp also voltage does not drop as much and 2 year warrenty tranferable from what i hear im sure you can get one in your power range for the price u need try dbr

Edited by scfaust

i had a aq2000d it was a very good amp good warrenty 1 year but i just got a sundown 3000d and i would say go with the sundown way nicer amp also voltage does not drop as much and 2 year warrenty tranferable from what i hear im sure you can get one in your power range for the price u need try dbr

well i just went up to 2 15" AQ SDC2.5's. so i can get a 2000W amp and it'll work good. but i may just have to wait until summer when i get my normal job to get it all because the 2 15's will be $320. but i'll probably go with just a 2000W amp.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

well i just went up to 2 15" AQ SDC2.5's. so i can get a 2000W amp and it'll work good. but i may just have to wait until summer when i get my normal job to get it all because the 2 15's will be $320. but i'll probably go with just a 2000W amp.

The AQ1200D was designed around the SDC2.5 series; it does 1470 watts at 1 ohm which is all you need for a pair of SDC2.515"s. The AQ2200D cranks out arount 2500 watts at 1ohm