Second Skin Audio

Only One Sub Is Hitting

ok... now if your new amp that you get messes up just like your one you have now, and you come and make a new topic about it and get no love and no one wants to say anything other then get a diffrent brand amp... you'll understand why, you have had atleast 20 people say get a diffrent brand amp...

is your subs d2 or d4? just wondering so i can figure out what ohm load you have pushing it, did you rewire the subs as well? have you even taken them out? you could be at a 1 ohm load with the subs trying to do a 2 ohm load on the amp or vise versa

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

You could also have 1 sub wired up 1 way and another wired up another way, and it could have shorted out one of your sub channels...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well i have tried to re-wire them witch is probably why its come to this point. Thier both 4 ohm subs. I tried to re-wire it to give the amp a 2ohm load and both were working at the time. Today i notice when me and my friend went cruiseing and he said it sounded loud and i was like ehhh they dont sound loud anymore.. So when i was going to show them flexing only the right was moveing.. so yea.. i dont know i tried doing it parallel and no go.. i think its the inside the wires probably vibrated lose. hmmmm..

Woot just called in to work and they said i go in at 6 so i have time to take them out real quick. Deuce.

now, do you have any pictures of your amp? what model is it 2? ill see if they are 1 ohm stable... i honestly didnt think they made 1 ohm stable amps...

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

that is how your subs need to be wired in the box...

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio

now, do you have any pictures of your amp? what model is it 2? ill see if they are 1 ohm stable... i honestly didnt think they made 1 ohm stable amps...

2_4ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

that is how your subs need to be wired in the box...

He does not have DVC's!! why keep making senseless posts when all of the specs are in his other thread?

Edited by CrashHole

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

sorry i thought he said dvc... my bad

so try to wire them like this then, since they are svc...

2_4ohm_svc_2ohm.gif

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio

He does not have DVC's!! why keep making senseless posts when all of the specs are in his other thread?

and sorry im not gonna sit there and look thru for his older posts to find out what his subs are since he hasnt stated them in this thread... im trying to help him figure out a problem... and i wasnt about to sit and look thru threads to find his one where he said he had svc...

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio

i read thru most of it.. that was 2 days ago... i read alot of stuff on here.. just like you said on the first page, he has been popping fuses the amp overheats ect.. which is why i said he just needs to stay away from kenwood amps... and to try a diffrent amp with those subs and he prob wont have a problem

Team DC Audio