Second Skin Audio

Only One Sub Is Hitting

If you can, can you take the subs out, snap some pics of the inside of the box, take a pic of the subs how they are wired, and take a pic of the amp... that will help all of us out who are trying to help you ! so we can see exactly how you have everything.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Alright fixed the problem This is how it looked like when i openeed the box. The positive wire came lose xD.

DSC01494.jpg

If your wondering how i wired them.. If you looked at my previous post.. i know ur lazy but since my box is ported it has a long middle bored in the middle.. so what i did is.

DSC01480.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

This is the middle board.

DSC01483.jpg

So instead i wired them through the outside like this..

Right side:

DSC01484.jpg

Left side: Connected them together through the left.

DSC01485.jpg

And connnected these like so:

DSC01488.jpg

Here is the link to my amp. i bought from amazon at $141 at the time.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...amp;dcaid=17902

Edited by Jeep03

instead of putting them together right there, try wiring them together at the amp pos on pos and neg on neg at the terminal. you can do 1 sub per channel tho.. if your not doing that now

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

In that picture, you only have one side of the amp powering 2 subs. Since you ran one sub to the terminal on the box, those 2 wires on the amp should be in the bridged section of the amp.

Leave the positive where it is and move the negative over one more tab to the left

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Oh i feel ya. Ok so i just put them on the let side at the amp part right? Because in bridged mode my fuse pops xD... and i did it at 1 sub per channel but thats when the problem persists and my amp was overheating because it goes to a 4 ohm load instead of a 2ohm load xD. I think??

In that picture, you only have one side of the amp powering 2 subs. Since you ran one sub to the terminal on the box, those 2 wires on the amp should be in the bridged section of the amp.

Leave the positive where it is and move the negative over one more tab to the left

Ur talking about bridged.. Thats when my fuse pops xD.

Edited by Jeep03

I'm not trying to be negative, but as long as you keep buying kenwood amps you're going to keep having problems. kenwood makes some of the worst amps ever. I had one that got recalled for catching on fire, alot of them overheat and just cause more problems than they're worth imo

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I'm not trying to be negative, but as long as you keep buying kenwood amps you're going to keep having problems. kenwood makes some of the worst amps ever. I had one that got recalled for catching on fire, alot of them overheat and just cause more problems than they're worth imo

even the mono ones ? I really want to go for the 1800, not 1500. But if i must *sigh*... I guess i got Hifonics by my side..