Getting Scared While Bumpin

ive had that happen but the only time im really scared is at like 9pm when its just gettin dark and your cruising down the street jus wanging full tilt on the new cd you just bought caus you heard a song on the radio an it was hot so you bought the cd but all the other songs suck so you just listen to the same track over and over and outta the right side of your eye you see in the rear view mirror those dreaded headlights (you know what im talkin about kinda squareish with the amber on the insides next to the grill) so you slow down to the exact speed limit, pop off your watch, tuck your necklace in, start chewing a piece of sperment caus you were drinkin a dr pepper, sit up straight, and completly turn off your radio...then you realize its just that stereotypical old lady that for some reason just had to purchase the crown vic.

hahahaha

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Ive had my car impounded before for that. The way i see it.. If harleys can be loud as F*** (i know they need to be heard and seen) and air planes i fly through all hours of the night and the police can blow red lights for no reason then i should be able to play my music as loud as i want. But thats just me.