Spl Meter That Uses A Laptops Built In Mic

So i thought i have see it before but maybe not iam looking for software that uses a laptops built in mic to measure SPL because i just got a new laptop and i wanna see what i can hit. A link would be awesome if it does exist and a free one would be even better ^_^ thanks ...

KickerUserBar.jpg

OrionFan.jpg

Userbars by Bowser91

So i thought i have see it before but maybe not iam looking for software that uses a laptops built in mic to measure SPL because i just got a new laptop and i wanna see what i can hit. A link would be awesome if it does exist and a free one would be even better ^_^ thanks ...

You have never seen that. And even if you did, it would be completely wrong. Everybody uses TermLabs on the laptop.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

you could try one of the Audiocontrol EPIC 160's or something like that. not nearly as accurate as a termlab, but good enough for what you're probably wanting.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

doesnt exist everybody uses termlab for that

or is there some other option like the dash mount meters anyone know what iam talking about

thats termlab

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

or is there some other option like the dash mount meters anyone know what iam talking about

Other than the TL, there's nothing that will be very accurate. There are some cheapos on eBay, but nothing worth the money..

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/