So, Yeah i was talking to chode69 about getting a alarm for my car. But he said i can get a viper5900 for around 450. Well i dont need remote start and i was looking around 250ish I just want something good where if someone opens the door it goes nuts, Along with a few sensors around the car. Such as if someone gets up against it or something.

5bxwl5jpg.png

look around.. i got a hell of a deal on a BNIB old school alpine alarm. Has a dual proximity sensor.. if someone breaks the first ring.. it chirps.. if they break the second it sets teh alarm off. I can also expand it by adding a pager to it that will page me and tell me exactly what part of the car the alarm was set off.

All of this and i traded 10ft of 8awg and 7ft of 4awg.. hell of a deal.. just try looking around.. if u want viper.. check best buy.. they sell just remote lock alarms..

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

look around.. i got a hell of a deal on a BNIB old school alpine alarm. Has a dual proximity sensor.. if someone breaks the first ring.. it chirps.. if they break the second it sets teh alarm off. I can also expand it by adding a pager to it that will page me and tell me exactly what part of the car the alarm was set off.

All of this and i traded 10ft of 8awg and 7ft of 4awg.. hell of a deal.. just try looking around.. if u want viper.. check best buy.. they sell just remote lock alarms..

Yah im looking around. Im tryng to deciede how much proxy i want and everything.

5bxwl5jpg.png

wait.. i fail.. i recommended buying from best buy... what was i thinking lol... Sidewinder makes a pretty good alarm.. i have it in the cavy.. im not sure if they have proximity alarms though. but you might look into it

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

wait.. i fail.. i recommended buying from best buy... what was i thinking lol... Sidewinder makes a pretty good alarm.. i have it in the cavy.. im not sure if they have proximity alarms though. but you might look into it

If i buy from anyone it prolly be chode 69 at his work. Unless my boy brandon cuts be a awesome deal at his shop

5bxwl5jpg.png

Prestige got my vote.. Love my APS997A.. 2-way/remote start..

Also Viper 5900 $250 at the shop here... Just alarm not install

Passport Build Here

Alarm: Prestige APS997A 2-Way/Remote Start

HeadUnit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Front Battery: Yellowtop Optima D34/78

Back Battery: 2x C&D Technologies High Rate Series UPS12-475FR 134AH

Subs: 2x DC Lv4XL 18's

Amps: 2x Sundown Saz1500's Strapped

Box: 12Cubes 33hz 185sqin Port(15.4sqin per cube)

Pillars: AudioBahn AS31Q

Front Doors: Clif Designs TX40.5

Back Doors: Clif Designs CD50.4C

Rear Speakers: Clif Designs TX46.5

Front/Rear Amp: Kicker ZX350.4

Back/Pillars Amp: Kicker ZX200.2(Looking for another zx350.4)

Electrical: 1/0 Scorpion Wire 2 Runs Pos and 2Runs Ground, Knu 1/0 Flex Running to Amps ect, Big 3, JL 8Ga For Speaker Wire, Knu Karma RCA's, Scorpion Volt Meter

Deadener: 100 sqft Sound Destroyer Mat And SECOND SKIN Damplifier Pro Door Pack

we install remote starts and alarms ( viper ) for $350 depending on vehicle installed.

we can do avitals and scytecks for around $250 though installed

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the hookup on the viper 5901 for $240 + shipping.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!