Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was looking for a certain amp in blown condition and Jack contacted me.

Jack was great to deal with and very reasonable on price for the RF BD1500 that I had bought from him.

His shipping was excellent and he shipped at his first possible chance he had and the packageing was excellent.

He also threw in a set of endcaps that I didn't ask for. I forgot to thank you for that, so thank you for the endcaps.

Thanks for everything Jack,

Jon S aka ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 646 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...