Second Skin Audio

Blow Through Trunk

Does anybody have any pictures of a blow through in a trunk. I got a homeboy Who got a 85 park ave with a blow through with 4 old school kicker 12's and it was bangin, and i was thinking of getting a simular design done in my 98 saturn sl1

Are you referring to sealing off the trunk and having the subs and ports fire into the cabin?

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Does anybody have any pictures of a blow through in a trunk. I got a homeboy Who got a 85 park ave with a blow through with 4 old school kicker 12's and it was bangin, and i was thinking of getting a simular design done in my 98 saturn sl1

First off, welcome to the forum. Secondly, this section is only for posting your build or your ride. It should have gone in the Subwoofer/Enclosure section.

But to answer your question...I have no idea what you mean. A blow through generally refers to an install where the enclosure comes into the cab from somewhere it wasn't designed to come from (i.e. pick-up truck bed)

You will have a pretty hard time getting 4 12"s to fire right through that hole to the trunk in an SL1 unless you cut away some steel.

Just wall it. :8)

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/