Sonic Electronix

well like said earlier i am looking for my first system. most of you guys know what your talking about. a friend of mine is telling me 1000 for everything is way to much to spend but seeing what you guys say makes me feel like thats a poor mans system. i have the money but listening to him makes me feel like im wasting my money. would spending the 1000 on a full system be worth it. if i have some people here that could tell me i will enjoy it i will be satisfied. i love music and am always listening to it but i dont want to spend a grand if its ganna sound a little better then the stock.

$1000 for the amp, sub, headunit, wiring amp kit. couild i get a decent system?

how does this stuff look for an 18 year old getting his first system. be my guest and change stuff up switch to different products but this is what i see working. i would love some criticism of my choices.

https://www.dealercostcaraudio.com/cart.aspx

we cant see your cart :) its saved in your cookies... but just tell us what is in it.. but 1000 is not spending to much for your first.. your friend is just jealous... somepeople on here are spending 5-6 grand on their first...

for 1 grand you could have a pretty good system

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

a pair of 12'' cvrs-ebay- 150$

a kenwood 1000 watt 2 channel amp-onlinecarstereo- 140$

a pioneer deh-2000mp- walmart-100$

a stereo install kit -walmart- 15$

a 4 guage amp wire kit -knukoncepts-30$

a custom built box-YOU-50$

2 pair of coax speakers(OPTIONAL)-125$

very very possible to get a good quality system for under a grand. all this is around half that and evrything here is cea complient and very good quality stuff.

Edited by troy

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

knukoncepts wiring is better than kicker and also cheaper. boss headunits 9 times outta 10 suck, but the amp and sub will rock

Edited by troy

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs