Crazy Chick/ Police Report Comments

kind of f*cked up.. and yeah like ramen said who would make up this kind of story??

Steven King?

For real though, times are getting rough people are doing really strange and messed up shit these day's. Home Invasions up here in the Seattle Area are growing like crazy.

People are getting desperate.

i remember my first day of highschool i was like 4 hours late cuz some guy decided to walk out on the highway and commit suicide, and shit down traffic for hours as they picked up bits and pieces off the road.

that sucks bro, she be wylin

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

dude that sucks... she was either drugged up or hoping to break something and sue u for a lot of insurance money........ my dads work truck got a backing up horn on it and there was some old lady crouching behind my dads truck untill some other lady came yellin to my dad to stop as he stopped the old bitch took off running... ppl would do a lot for money in deez days.... what did u tell your insurance? and cops?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

A little damage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

HOW TEH FUCK IS THAT 2 GRAND TO REPAIR??? o yea how is the girl doing lol

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

HOW TEH FUCK IS THAT 2 GRAND TO REPAIR??? o yea how is the girl doing lol

just depends how the shop wants to estimate it i guess my mom got 5500 for a rear bumper which was like 100 bucks..

but damn that hood is hard as hell....my neighbor has a Cherokee the hood looks hard and damn that girl really did work!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived