I have up for sale a Hifonics BXi1606D Amplifier. I acquired it in October and have been using it since. It has been ran with the gains set with a DMM and everything set correctly. The amp is awesome and is in flawless condition. If I wanted I could sell it to someone as BNIB it's in that good of condition. 10/10 functionality, 10/10 cosemetics. The amp is the new version with the "embossed" Maxxsonics logo in the Backplate. Looking into something different and getting out of Bass a little. I'm more into a little bump and the 5.1 surround type of sound. Looking for $250 + shipping, but I am negotiable. NO TRADES!!

Sale Includes:

1 Hifonics BXi1606D Amplifier (In Original Box)

1 Hifonics DCR-1 Bass Knob

1 Hifonics Remote Bass Cord

1 Hifonics BXi Series Owners Manual

(Basically everything you would get if buying new)

Specs:

550w @ 4

1100w @ 2

1600w @ 1

All are RMS Power at 14.4V.

Pictures:

mysystem004qs1.jpg

mysystem011ze4.jpg

mysystem012cp6.jpg

mysystem009ar5.jpg

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

Price Drop. $230 Shipped to the lower 48.  :excl: Someone take this thing off my hands.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35