Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port Length


dynodan9

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am configuring a slot port for my box. Calc. calls for it to be 14 inches long. The port itself is making a 90 degree turn in the corner, but Ill make them 45 deg. instead of the sharp 90. To make sure my port is the actual 14 inches long, how do I measure it? Do I use the outside wall of the port or the inside wall of the port, or even down the center to measure its actual length?

Posted
I am configuring a slot port for my box. Calc. calls for it to be 14 inches long. The port itself is making a 90 degree turn in the corner, but Ill make them 45 deg. instead of the sharp 90. To make sure my port is the actual 14 inches long, how do I measure it? Do I use the outside wall of the port or the inside wall of the port, or even down the center to measure its actual length?

Down the middle :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...