Hey guys, Me and my family are taking a vacation towards the end of June to Orlando Florida. We have our reservations at the mystic dunes resort. We have never been to Florida so we dont know what all it has to offer. We do know we will be going to Disney, and universal studios. What else is there to do family wise in the downtown area?

Also, any bassheads in that area? I would love a demo!

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

there is alot of stuff to get into in orlando, check out funspot...all of international drive has shit to do ripleys believe it or not, wonder world i think its called...now if you wanna go out and party check out wall street, church street, thats where all the clubs are, but i assume you are gonna be with your parents the whole time and might not be old enough to go those places but you will know for next time ;) ...and there are some bassheads local to orlando, im about an hour north of orlando..and pete (loudblazer) is in orlando too...

xa-1.gif

LMAO. Im actually 37, so yeah, I can get into clubs haha. Thanks for the info.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

$1 bowling at Semaron Bowling Lanes! If I have my system done before yall get down (8-12s 3kw rms) I will give you a demo so you have some bass while your on vacation! There are more than just me aka LoudBlazer aka Pete in orlando lol. Justin aka XtremeBlazer (2-18" Fi Btl walled) is in orlando and I am sure there are a few more very close!

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Sweet! My son loves bowling so we will have to check that out. We will be arriving June 21st and will be there until the 27th. Thanks again guys.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

Oh the $1 bowling is from sunday night thru wednesday from 9pm-12 which is close. Then on friday nights its $16 per person for 3hrs and its open till like 2am

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

LMAO. Im actually 37, so yeah, I can get into clubs haha. Thanks for the info.

my bad bro...hope you didnt take offense to that...just how you said it made it sound like you were younger...haha...then yeh definitely check out macos and courtney on the swing...she is a good friend of one of my friends who is security down there...she will do ya right :D

xa-1.gif

Might want to check out oldtown on friday night, realy nice show.... I will also ride out with pete, and I'll let you get alittle demo

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

There's tons of stuff to do in Orlando, and most of it centered around International Drive. with any luck, my system should be marginally impressive by then, so im down to demo the hell out of it. Come out to Semoran lanes, and watch pete get his ass whooped at bowling, you might even get pics of him crying because of it. lol.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...