NBA- Comments between, Mark Cuban, Dirk Nowitzki, Dwayne Wade

I tried searching the miami herald, yahoo sports, and google. The only thing I came up with was them saying that Dirk gave them the title...couldn't find anything about them bitching at each other or anything. Was that it or did I miss something?

I tried searching the miami herald, yahoo sports, and google. The only thing I came up with was them saying that Dirk gave them the title...couldn't find anything about them bitching at each other or anything. Was that it or did I miss something?

Damn I tried looking for it but I can't find the exact quote so let me try my best to say every thing said... Don't bitch at me if you guys find the exact quotes later and I was off:

The first to talking was Dirk:

Dirk: " We gave the Miami heat, they're first championship.."  (meaning they let MIA win they're first championship, felt sorry for them)

Wade: "Dirk is upset because he failed to be the leader he was supposed to be in the playoffs...You can't be a leader when your constantly screaming at officials and have his attitude...He's upset because we came back being down 2-0 and beat them on their own court"

Cuban: Wade I truely enjoy watching you throw free throws (talkin shit how they call every thing on him)...You have no idea what a leader Nowitzki is so don't speak about what you don't know"

Then today the interview Wade and he said

Wade: "You know im not the kind of guy that likes to run his mouth about people but if some one is going to call out my team like that and pretty much say we didn't deserve to win I will stand up for my team, I'm sure any one would do the same for their team. I don't want to cause any drama with any more talks between Nowitzki and Cuban. Hopefully we can run into them again in the playoffs and let our game do our talking, once again.

sounds like someone is still bitter, b/c another team/player was better than him

Same thing I'm thinking...I've always hated both Nowitzki and Cuban...Nowitzki is a good player, but has the fucking worse attitude when his team is down.

And cuban all he does is shout shit out  :-X

basketball isnt my sport, but i do watch some highlights on espn, and Wade seems to be a bad man. Trenton Hassel(i think is how you spell his name) and Shawn Marion i went to high school with. And i catch a few highlights of them doing well. Sry but back to the subject Wade makes some great lay ups and it leave you like how did he pull that off.  :shiftyph34r:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

basketball isnt my sport, but i do watch some highlights on espn, and Wade seems to be a bad man. Trenton Hassel(i think is how you spell his name) and Shawn Marion i went to high school with. And i catch a few highlights of them doing well. Sry but back to the subject Wade makes some great lay ups and it leave you like how did he pull that off.  :shiftyph34r:

If you watch every Miami Heat game you would know he does that atleast once a game  :lol:

i just am not into basketball like i used to be. I used to watch it all the time and collect basketball cards, but i just i guess got bored with it now i keep up with football college and nfl

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

no doubt about it, wade is great, but he is still a rookie, the heat won the championship not just because of him, they also have great veterans like payton,williams and shaq.

In reality wade cannot come close to the skills of Dirk.

but the NBA has turned into a lot of trah talking these days.

Fuck em all

Kings Point Gaurd Muke Bibby #10 FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!