Need Some Opinions On Comp. Sets

im wanting some of yalls opinions on some comp. sets. ive been thinkin bout the rockford t162s or the kicker rs series so if any of yall have any experience with these let me no some of the goods and bads about them. but let me no of any other sets yall think would be better for around the same price range. and itll be 2 sets of 6.5s powered by a sundown 100.4

im wanting some of yalls opinions on some comp. sets. ive been thinkin bout the rockford t162s or the kicker rs series so if any of yall have any experience with these let me no some of the goods and bads about them. but let me no of any other sets yall think would be better for around the same price range. and itll be 2 sets of 6.5s powered by a sundown 100.4

I vote the Rocks. In general they sound better than kicker for component sets. (I vote the opposite for subs), but I haven't had any personal experience with either of those particular models.

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

i love my power series comps and i have the same exact amp pushing em

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

I just got rid of a set of kicker ks comps. Not sure about the rs but I know the ks had almost no midd base at all. Although with the kickers the tweeters screamed. I just ordered me 2 sets of mb quart discus 6.5s. I heard some a few years back and loved them so figured I would give them a try. Ill let ya know what I think of em in a week or so.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg