what do you guys, who have there cars extremely low to the ground, do when they have to go over bumps or up a driveway. i feel like if i got a body kit and lowered the car extremely low to te ground that the body kit would get destroyed form constantly hitting little bumps and going in driveways. i know the driveway thing is possible to avoid but not little bumps, and speed bumps.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

what do you guys, who have there cars extremely low to the ground, do when they have to go over bumps or up a driveway. i feel like if i got a body kit and lowered the car extremely low to te ground that the body kit would get destroyed form constantly hitting little bumps and going in driveways. i know the driveway thing is possible to avoid but not little bumps, and speed bumps.
year, make, and model??? Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

year, make, and model???

well i have a 98 buick lesabre but im not putting a body kit on that, im probally gonna get a 03-05 nissan 350z in about a year, which i will put a body kit on and i will lower to the ground. i was just wondering does a body kit get badly messed up when its that low to the ground.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

when you get the car we'll talk! ;)

im not talking about my car...(well i was a little) but i was just really interested in how cars that are lowered to the ground survive(the body kit not getting scratched) on a daily basis.

im not talking about my car...(well i was a little) but i was just really interested in how cars that are lowered to the ground survive(the body kit not getting scratched) on a daily basis.
aaaaah! gotcha... drive slowly on speed bumps or avoid them all in all. for example a body kit and suspension kit for a late model 350z is for the race track, but if you wanna use it to look good you gotta drive/cruise around accordingly.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=