Need Some Advice

I have a 89 Cadillac with a 5.0 305, planning on putting 2 12w7s with 2 1000/1s that were given to me by my brother who left for overseas. Wanted to know if I would need to upgrade the battery or the alt. And if so what are some good alts and batteries to look for

yes i would upgrade both for better voltage. but start with a good batterie and do the big 3

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I have a 89 Cadillac with a 5.0 305, planning on putting 2 12w7s with 2 1000/1s that were given to me by my brother who left for overseas. Wanted to know if I would need to upgrade the battery or the alt. And if so what are some good alts and batteries to look for

definetly...kinetic and powermaster batteries are great, hell even an optima up front works good. I would run some batts in the back too. Just search around the forums and look up how to do the big 3 as well. You wanna have a strong electrical system to run something that big.

My First Set-Up (2008)

-Kicker CVR 2 ohm 12's in crap Prefab box

-Rockford digital 1 farad capacitor

-Hifonics Bxi1608d

-DB Link 2 gauge wiring kit

-Pioneer DEH-P3000IB Head Unit

My New Set-Up (2010)

-4 Alpine Type E 10's

-2 Apline MRP-M450's

-Custom box tuned @ 36 hertz

-JVC KD-R310 Head Unit

-Rockford Fosgate 4 Gauge wiring