im needing some parts for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse's Rear suspension. Where do yall buy from? who has the best pricing?

and also...while im here....what about wheels, just factory ones, but im needin some new ones...

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

one piece is the rear left suspension knuckle ( i heard it was sometimes called a sprocket)

...anyone know anything about it?

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

one piece is the rear left suspension knuckle ( i heard it was sometimes called a sprocket)

...anyone know anything about it?

is this a factory part? sounds like maybe a part on the transaxle... Edited by BURRITO

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

is this a factory part? sounds like maybe a part on the transaxle...

not quite sure. just know this eclipse needs some work and i had some guys at a local shop give me a free quote on what all it needs and how much and that is one of the parts and i cant seem to find it anywhere online...

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

not quite sure. just know this eclipse needs some work and i had some guys at a local shop give me a free quote on what all it needs and how much and that is one of the parts and i cant seem to find it anywhere online...
call your local wrecking yard... im in the office right now, but if i break free sooner or later i will call around myself! if its the part im thinking of, a driveline shop can build you a new one...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Rear suspension knuckle?? what yr is it, does it have a solid rear axle?? and ebay is a good place to find online stores.

Edited by BURRITO
stay on topic!

Re Audio

Diamond Audio

Alpine Audio

Rocksford Fosgate

DB Link

smd5.png

Rear suspension knuckle?? what yr is it, does it have a solid rear axle?? and ebay is a good place to find online stores.
i think it has IRS!

i think it has IRS!

yes it does....and the year is an '03

also burrito how much do you think it would run to have one built?

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg