Justin Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 I need sugestion for a box. I want the most out put for this sub for a daily driver. What size and what should I tune it to? 96 Expedition 1 l5 15" dual 4 1 bd1000 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
kryptonite Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 i'd do sub back, port back and build it to Kicker specs on the large ported enclosure. I've noticed with all the builds i've done with kicker that if you follow their specs, it pounds like a biotch. Put a shit ton of bracing in it too DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Justin Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 Any one know what the displacment is for this sub? 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
j_black10 Posted March 10, 2009 Report Posted March 10, 2009 3-6 cu/ft ported tuned 32-35 hz. I just built one for a Yukon XL, heres some picks AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
Justin Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 Ok I just got done with the box ended up being....... box w=33"x h=16.5"x d=21" port w=3.5"x h=15" x d=13.5" 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
Justin Posted March 10, 2009 Author Report Posted March 10, 2009 I think the box isint tuned right. With those diminsions and port I think it around 37hz is that right?? 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.