TrippiN Posted February 12, 2007 Report Posted February 12, 2007 was kinda cool, most of the peeps had unfinished stuff, not even there was prolby 10 i saw with "systems" i say "systems" cause most of them had to audiobahn or some other brand and a 300 w amp bumping as loud as possible and getting no bass There was 2 nice ones though, 1 with 2- 15" T2's, and another with 4- 15" clarions walled up in a navigator, his was bumping loud for only having 3 subs working, since he blew one right when he got out there. i got a very short vid of it. http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tri...nt=DSCF1984.flv and heres the pics of some of the rides. (sorry for the low quality pics, had to keep it low since i didn't bring an extra mem card. Ill probly add some more to it later, i got 88 total while i was there, though my batteries died 3 times lol. http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/tri...ndesigns/ Anyways was a good show, I will probly get into it next year, just didn't want to jump into it without being all finished. Quote
ChevyBoy Posted February 13, 2007 Report Posted February 13, 2007 not bad man. was that a chick that owned the t2's? Quote
07mazda3s Posted February 13, 2007 Report Posted February 13, 2007 Damn, how did I miss this. I live in Raleigh I should have come out. Quote Power Acoustik fubar 12 sony xploding amp 2 ft^3 box @ 35hz
TrippiN Posted February 13, 2007 Author Report Posted February 13, 2007 lol, ya i almost missed the spring lake one. It was 3 mins from my house, i coulda walked up. I was working on my truck and my step dad was like.. theres alot of cars out in the biglots parkinglot lol. So we just did some drive-by's then got the info for the raliegh one and hit that up. As for the chick with the t2's, I think it might have been, she was drivin when she left. Ill put some more pics up in a little, soon as i get them off the cam heh. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.