Sonic Electronix

so yeah yall i do this shit as a hobby with my own music and ive done some music remastering for other people before they went to competitions or if they just want to listen to more bangin and clear bass music when they ridin around. if you got a song that u want done PM me. I will do it to help ya out to see what cha think.

RULES:

1) Im busy, so try not to list too many songs.

2) Im not a music library, upload the song and send it to me or let me know if you wanna send it thru email.

3) I will do it asap, like i said im busy.

4) Have fun guys, let me know what ya think.

P.S. I know some of ya'll have equalizers, but i promise you, once im done with it, you MIGHT not even need it. ORRRR it might give it a bigger boost

can you unclip songs?

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

be honest here:

1) what program(s) are you using

2) what are you actually doing (bassboost, equalizing, normalizing, autoleveling, etc...)

3) do you have a before and after example

edit* u cant unclip a song, period. u can lower the amplitude of the clipped frequency, thus reducing the power the amp is making during the clipped note... but its still clipped

2nd edit* im being a stickler because there are already a few of us who do this now, so im curious what u use

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

be honest here:

1) what program(s) are you using

2) what are you actually doing (bassboost, equalizing, normalizing, autoleveling, etc...)

3) do you have a before and after example

edit* u cant unclip a song, period. u can lower the amplitude of the clipped frequency, thus reducing the power the amp is making during the clipped note... but its still clipped

2nd edit* im being a stickler because there are already a few of us who do this now, so im curious what u use

i use wavelab. and a little bit of acid pro. i detect all the error in the frequencies with wavelab, and i listen to what your listening to such as rap. or techno and depending on the song, you have to tune now only to what your stereo can handle with the rendering but also what depth of lows you use with the type of genre. and yes i do all of those. the equalizing and autoleveling are the same thing when detecting the errors. then i boost it using acid pro.

i use wavelab. and a little bit of acid pro. i detect all the error in the frequencies with wavelab, and i listen to what your listening to such as rap. or techno and depending on the song, you have to tune now only to what your stereo can handle with the rendering but also what depth of lows you use with the type of genre. and yes i do all of those. the equalizing and autoleveling are the same thing when detecting the errors. then i boost it using acid pro.

but you can fix errors such as clips in songs and make the normalized, but the fact is that if the song if messed up, it can only be balanced to the lowest freq. point without having such a big jump.

lol... ^this makes little sense

give an example, otherwise, ur basically talkin out yo azz... :01nocomment8so: not to be rude, but its like saying,"my car, its so awesome, but u cant test drive it!"

but you can fix errors such as clips in songs and make the normalized, but the fact is that if the song if messed up, it can only be balanced to the lowest freq. point without having such a big jump.

"jump.." if ur using wavelab u should know exactly what ur doing, and u are lowering the amplitude of the wave, never changing its shape or length of clip.... its been shown, normalizing does nothing more than make the clip quieter

examples please

be prepared to be bombarded by pm's if ur good :clapping:

Edited by decafcappucino

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

lol... ^this makes little sense

give an example, otherwise, ur basically talkin out yo azz... :01nocomment8so: not to be rude, but its like saying,"my car, its so awesome, but u cant test drive it!"

"jump.." if ur using wavelab u should know exactly what ur doing, and u are lowering the amplitude of the wave, never changing its shape or length of clip.... its been shown, normalizing does nothing more than make the clip quieter

examples please

be prepared to be bombarded by pm's if ur good :clapping:

give me something. then i can show u. lol. and you do change the shape of a wave when u raise the db or even the re-rendering of a track in a high HZ format such as wav or FLACC. but we wont get into that. and yeah i got some tricks under my sleeves. i got other VSTs i use to peak different components....but hey maybe im talking out of my ass, why else would i waste my time helping some body out? lol jk

Now what do you mean by 'errors in frequencies?' That is a term that I haven't come across.

And with all due respect, no, you do not alter the physical wave by switching sample rate frequencies. What you will experience however is a pronounced comb filter that tricks the human ear into percieving a different frequency response. A lower sample rate frequency has a wide-Q comb, thus giving it that distinct lo-fi all high all low end tone, whereas a high sample rate such as 96KHz has a plethora of combs with a narrow Q resulting in a more 'natural' sound if you will.

Being a live sound guy, I've only touched on recording software. How do you find Acid? Worth the time and money, or are there better products out there for the price?

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320