Ok, So Wtf Is Goin With This Girl

Just forget that hoe and move on! It's not anything to get caught up with!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

1. post pics from her face book

2. tell racheal you two should go see a movie or something and talk

3. take racheal back to your place and piitb

and all will be settled

x2 on that too.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Maybe she has a man or likes someone eles. :sad:

Alright so here's the story: I was invited to some small apartment party Friday night by this girl name Rachel. The girl rachel is a really good lookin girl so that means she has good lookin friends. Anyways, at the party I met one of her really cute friends named Stacy. At the time, I wasn't trying to hook up with her or anything like that. I was just making her laugh a lot and talking to the girl. Anyways, as the night went on, I started to get an interest in her so I went up to Rachel and asked if I had a chance with Stacy. Rachel is like, "omg come with me" as she was pulling me aside. Rachel grabbed me by the arm and took me outside of her apartment. Rachel was like, "so Stacy asked me if she was available to you and I was like yeah he's available." Then Rachel said something like "Yeah Stacy thinks your really attractive and she noticed that you weren't trying to get into her pants at all when you first started talking to her. She would totally go for you." So I was like alright cool and we went back inside and Rachel talked to Stacy for a bit. Then pretty much, as we got situated, Stacy and I ended up hooking up for 3 hours that night till 6:30 a.m. lol. Stacy wasn't wasted by any means but she had been drinking but she could think for herself. But the thing was, Stacy had NEVER done anything with a guy before...not even make out and this chick is 19 years old and really cute. I could tell she wasn't lying because she sucked at it at first lol. Anyways, that morning, a big group of us including Rachel and Stacy were going to the beach that day. I had to go back to my apartment and grab my stuff and then make it back to Rachels. Apparently, I was taking a while and everyone wanted to just leave without me. However, Stacy grabbed Rachel aside and was pleading to her for everyone to wait for me to go...basically, Stacy really wanted me to go to the beach. Well at the beach, Stacy didn't say a word to me, never gave me eye contact and refused to go on a walk with me down the beach. She did have her old sister there and some of her friends that she knew. So, I was just thinking that Stacy didn't want anyone to know especially her sister so she was blowing me off and that she had never been in that situation before so she didn't know how to deal with it. So like 4 days past and I added her to my facebook...later on tonight I see she ignored my friend request so now I am completely like wtf? Like this whole situation doesn't make sense at all to me. I honestly don't give a shit about this girl but I want to know what the hell happened here? You guys have any ideas?

And please don't post bullshit on here.

sounds weird.. maybe she is just shy and can't believe that it just happened...

but its like all my relationships...

HIT N QUIT IT

or...

i wanna start a relationship.. just dont wanna be involved

but it is weird... i took a girl virginity once...

BIG MISTAKE...

she was way too clingy and was like in love right afterwords...

1. she's either embarrassed/ashamed of what happened.

2. she doesnt know what to do like Melissa said.

you said it urself, u don't give a fuck bout the girl and i will not comment on that but why the fuck do u care than if u don't care bout her in the 1st place?

She's not ashamed by it because she told Rachel who told me that she liked doing it and was worried about her form lol.

I know making a thread gives the appearance that I care about this chick but I really don't. I am just a curious person and I just want to know what happened. Rachel is actually throwing another party in a week or something and Stacy will be there again lol.

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings

Haha, don't want to get into details or anything but lets just say her demensions weren't up to par with mine. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

As in she was a HEFALUMP? :lol:

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Archived