cichlidfort Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 Alright so here's the story: I was invited to some small apartment party Friday night by this girl name Rachel. The girl rachel is a really good lookin girl so that means she has good lookin friends. Anyways, at the party I met one of her really cute friends named Stacy. At the time, I wasn't trying to hook up with her or anything like that. I was just making her laugh a lot and talking to the girl. Anyways, as the night went on, I started to get an interest in her so I went up to Rachel and asked if I had a chance with Stacy. Rachel is like, "omg come with me" as she was pulling me aside. Rachel grabbed me by the arm and took me outside of her apartment. Rachel was like, "so Stacy asked me if she was available to you and I was like yeah he's available." Then Rachel said something like "Yeah Stacy thinks your really attractive and she noticed that you weren't trying to get into her pants at all when you first started talking to her. She would totally go for you." So I was like alright cool and we went back inside and Rachel talked to Stacy for a bit. Then pretty much, as we got situated, Stacy and I ended up hooking up for 3 hours that night till 6:30 a.m. lol. Stacy wasn't wasted by any means but she had been drinking but she could think for herself. But the thing was, Stacy had NEVER done anything with a guy before...not even make out and this chick is 19 years old and really cute. I could tell she wasn't lying because she sucked at it at first lol. Anyways, that morning, a big group of us including Rachel and Stacy were going to the beach that day. I had to go back to my apartment and grab my stuff and then make it back to Rachels. Apparently, I was taking a while and everyone wanted to just leave without me. However, Stacy grabbed Rachel aside and was pleading to her for everyone to wait for me to go...basically, Stacy really wanted me to go to the beach. Well at the beach, Stacy didn't say a word to me, never gave me eye contact and refused to go on a walk with me down the beach. She did have her old sister there and some of her friends that she knew. So, I was just thinking that Stacy didn't want anyone to know especially her sister so she was blowing me off and that she had never been in that situation before so she didn't know how to deal with it. So like 4 days past and I added her to my facebook...later on tonight I see she ignored my friend request so now I am completely like wtf? Like this whole situation doesn't make sense at all to me. I honestly don't give a shit about this girl but I want to know what the hell happened here? You guys have any ideas? And please don't post bullshit on here. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
RamenNoodles Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 psychooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
dwright27 Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 one night stand ..... move on 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
cichlidfort Posted March 12, 2009 Author Report Posted March 12, 2009 one night stand ..... move on I know man. I agree and I have moved on but I am just really curious to wtf happened. I just don't understand girls that do that. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
tudski Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 I know man. I agree and I have moved on but I am just really curious to wtf happened. I just don't understand girls that do that. maybe she jsut regretted the night being that shes never been wiht someone or osmething, id ask her friend(rachel) whats up. im sure she would have some info 1996 deville on 18" full face rims -2 gauge wire. -a2400db -RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz -tview touch double din -rockford punch 6x9s(rear) -mtx 6.5(front) front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!
noop Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 ask rachel to speak to stacy and see whats up?
cichlidfort Posted March 12, 2009 Author Report Posted March 12, 2009 ask rachel to speak to stacy and see whats up? Yeah, I am actually talking to Rachel right now about it and even Rachel is agreeing with me that Stacy is being weird. Like Rachel said, "she liked doing the stuff with you." 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Melissa Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 She's a late bloomer and doesn't know how to handle it because she has never been in that situation before...she doesn't know the next step.
The Performer Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 Put a notch on the belt and start going for rachel? In other words, good job man. CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
brewer_brewer Posted March 12, 2009 Report Posted March 12, 2009 talk to that girl directly. quit going through friends. it just makes it even worse. ask the chick whats up, worst case scenario she blows you off again. oh well. REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.