Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

10w7 Enclosure Recommendation...


neutman21

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just decided to buy a 10w7 for my 2000 ranger, but i need some help deciding what kind of box I should get. I only listen to rock with mostly double-bass and I have a 500/1 that I will be using. Would a ported box be good or a sealed box? or is he H.O. box by JL a good box because I need a box that ensures accuaracy and cleanliness. I figured the sealed would be the best, but with the w7 sound quality, I don't know how much ill notice because I have 2 15w0s right now and they aren't clean enough for me... thanks.

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...